Section 1 - Acceptance of terms of sale
These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between the LLC LES APPARTMENTS DE JUJU and client, both parties fully accept. These general conditions shall prevail over all other conditions contained in any other document.The acquisition of property on the site www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, implies full acceptance of these terms. The company reserves the right to amend these at any time without notice. Buyer acknowledges having read the general terms and conditions and accept them without reservation before confirming any new order on www.lesappartementsdejuju.com. Any buyer must declare to have full legal capacity or holds legal authorization to place an order on our website. Any buyer must agree to pay for purchases using a bank account contains sufficient funds.
Section 2 - Specifications and product availability
Every product offered on this site is highlighted and detailed in a fact sheet, complete with photos. We strive to provide pictures of products as accurate as possible. However, in some cases, we can not ensure a perfect similarity with the delivered product. Indeed, some colors may be qualified under the effect of studio lighting, depending on the quality of the screen settings colors recordings and / or brightness.
Products that are unavailable are specified as such and can not be a transaction. If, despite the vigilance of our services, some items are missing when they are available and said that you have already validated your order, you www.lesappartementsdejuju.com :
- Notify by mail of the cancellation of unavailable items,
- Do not validate the bank transaction.
Section 3 - Rates
The VAT rate is currently 20%. Any change in statutory rate will be reflected in product prices. When ordering, the full price inclusive of products is due. Prices shown are subject to change without notice by www.lesappartementsdejuju.com at any time. Any price difference, the same product at another time of registration of the customer's order is not refundable. Shipping charges are added to the total order and vary according to weight and destination of the items ordered.
Section 4 - How to order on the site
www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, the user must do the following :
- Create a customer account, using the tab "Login" or direct access to your account by clicking on "Your Account".
- In the client area, the user must choose a password known only to himself, he must retain in order to reuse it for future access to their account.
- The ID (which can either be a pseudonym) and the password prove his identity and ensure confidentiality of personal data.
- It only takes a few minutes, it can also record the complete delivery address, to receive a confirmation and order summary. Also includes the user so that the input attributes for access to its client area is equivalent to :
- Select one or more articles as and when browsing the site.
- Fill a shopping cart. Contents is stored, viewed and changed at any time of shipping. One can set the quantity and sizes. After each addition of an item in the cart, the user is invited, either :
- To continue its selection of articles on the site.
- Empty the entire list of products or delete an item at a time.
- Finish the selection by clicking the tabs "next" that appear as you command. The order is firm at the final validation of the payment screen. However www.lesappartementsdejuju.com reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order. Also, www.lesappartementsdejuju.com can delay or even suspend delivery of any new order for late payment of a previous transaction.To close the sale, an e-mail order confirmation, listing the products purchased and a detailed invoice of the order, will be sent to the buyer, upon registration on the client area. If in case any such mail is not sent, thank you for the report through the address below, firstname.lastname@example.org. Every transaction is recorded by computer, to systematically keep track of the order and used as evidence (date, subject, content) contractual relations uniting parties. However it is for the buyer to make any necessary backups to any transaction spent with www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, particularly in cases of data loss. An invoice showing VAT (if applicable), shall be sent by email and / or slipped into his parcel. The informations supplied by the buyer when the order is taken have to be free from errors or omissions, particularly regarding the delivery address and telephone number (call the carrier if necessary).The seller shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver the goods ordered, for lack of valid information provided by the purchaser.
Section 5 - Means of payment
Payment is accepted by Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), Bank Transfert and PAYPAL.
Bank CIC ensures the security of your bank card payments and Bank Transfert. Indeed when paying for your transaction www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, you are redirected to the payment server of the bank CIC BANKS, to ensure optimal protection of your data bank. These are encrypted with a code and therefore can not be usurped. Therefore, www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, never access your banking information. The latter are not stored on the server of our company.
Before validating any transaction, CIC BANK checks several elements :
- The validity of credit cards.
- The solvency of the account holder.
- If it is not a false card. The command is validated by the customer and is only effective when the payment center of the CIC has agreed. In case of refusal the order is automatically canceled and the customer is notified by email.
Section 6 - Retention of title
According to law No. 80335 of May 12, 1980, the goods remain the property of www.lesappartementsdejuju.com until full payment.
Section 7 - Delivery
Deliveries are made by La Poste in France and National Post Office in other countries, to the address specified by the customer
The customer can track his package on http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?language=en_GB
with the tracking number release at its shipping confirmation, in his account.
Unable to deliver
In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances (fire, theft of tools, weather, out of stock with impossibility of resupply from the manufacturer, accidents, internal or external failure, data loss, postal strikes, transport , communication centers, fuel supply...) www.lesappartermentsdejuju.com is relieved of its obligation to deliver.
Risks associated with transport
The buyer will check the general condition of the package upon receipt. It is recommended to do so in the presence of the carrier if possible. In case of deterioration of the package proved finding and missing products, during transport, it is the recipient of :
• Formulate handwritten reserves, accompanied by his signature, the delivery of the carrier.
• Reject if any, the package and report the reasons for the refusal of the delivery (to sign as well).
• Confirm by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, dated and signed, the reservations to the carrier, within four days from the date of delivery.
• Send a copy of the claim by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail (Les Appartments de Juju - 14 rue Proudhon - 25000 Besançon - France).
Please remember the details of the order and delivery. Your claim will be considered only if reservations are handwritten on the delivery and if www.lesappartementsdejuju.com was informed in a timely manner. In other words, no claim of any nature whatsoever shall be admissible if the parcel was accepted without reservation and if our society was not informed in the above conditions. A postal survey will be open and lead to its conclusion or not a refund. Packages not received up to 30 days after the date of receipt of your order, you must notify us of any undelivered parcels. After this time, all claims will not be admissible.
Modes, deadlines, delivery rates
Delivery times (time in days) are for illustrative purposes only by our carrier La Poste.
www.lesappartementsdejuju.com can't be held responsible for delays attributable to the carrier and for any reason whatsoever.The shipping / transport shall be borne by the recipient and are calculated automatically according to the country of delivery indicated on the order of the total weight of products. Package delivered against signature In the absence of the recipient or delivery of the product is made to another person authorized by the customer, a notice is deposited in the mailbox. In this case the customer has a period of 15 days, provided the calling card and his ID, to remove the parcel from the post office indicated on the notice. After that, the package is returned to the sender. Any reference of this parcel to the buyer require payment of new postage. www.lesappartementsdejuju.com will not refund any order.
Section 8 - Right of withdrawal and return of goods
Right of withdrawal and return of goods in accordance with Articles L121 and following of the Consumer Code, you have 14 days (postmark as proof), after the receipt of the item, to exercise your right of withdrawal. After this time, no returns will be accepted, the product is considered accepted by the buyer. If you want a refund, return (at your expense), by mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address listed after :
• The article in its original condition, not given, nor altered or soiled, or washed. Of course you can try the merchandise but not in prolonged use and / or repeated, and then return it to us. All returned items not complying with the terms of reference above, will not be refunded.
• All accessories, including labels and notices potential suppliers.
• The original packaging (cardboard, tissue paper, tracing paper).
All refund requests must be made in writing either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail at the following address :
Les Appartments de Juju - 14 rue Proudhon - 25000 Besançon - France.
No claim by telephone will be taken into account. No port forwarding or had against-delivery will be accepted. www.lesappartementsdejuju.com agrees to refund the total amount of the item to return, within 30 days following the date on which you have exercised your right of withdrawal. However the cost of returning are your responsibility. It is the buyer to retain any proof of that reference. We recommend that you return goods by post or by registered mail with return receipt requested, or by any other means of recording the effective date of said shipment. Reimbursement will be made by the same way you paid your order the day we recieve the goods.
In case of exchange of size or color, this should make the process a new order. Defective products : Buyer must verify the conformity of products received at the reception of the order and must notify us of any discrepancies as soon as possible.
Despite all the attention given to product selection, if a returned product is defective :
1.The customer must notify us as soon as possible, the date of receipt by mail (email@example.com) or by mail, the seal of the postmark (Les Appartments de Juju - 14 rue Proudhon - 25000 Besançon - France).
2.www.lesappartementsdejuju.com, subject to the merits of the purchaser's request, authorize the latter to send him at his own expense the defective product.
3.www.lesappartementsdejuju.com will refund the value of non-conforming product (sales price of the item the day of purchase) and return shipping to our premises, supported by the client).
Section 9 - Responsibility of society
To make your purchases, the shop is open 24h/24 and 7/7, unless :
- Force Majeure.
- Problems related to the Internet (connection interrupted, server problems, computer viruses).
- Power failure, loss of data.
- Written notification on the homepage of the site.
www.lesappartementsdejuju.com is not responsible for the content of websites that you may access through its website. The presence of these links does not apply for membership or part of its share.
Article 10 - Warranty
In all cases, www.lesappartementsdejuju.com not be held responsible for non-compliance with regulations and laws in force in the receiving country. Responsibility for www.lesappartementsdejuju.com is always limited to the value of the product concerned at the date of sale, and with no recourse to the brand or the company producing the product. In any event, the client receives the legal guarantee on eviction and hidden defects under sections 1625 and seq. The client may contact our office by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 11 - Legal information
Intelligence information collected for purposes of distance selling is required, this information is essential for processing and delivery orders, preparing invoices and warranty contracts. The lack of information result in the cancellation of commande. In accordance with the law "and Freedoms", the processing of personal information about customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Freedoms (CNIL).The right (Article 34 of the Act of January 6, 1978) a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, he can practice before HVS Diffusion.In addition, www.lesappartementsdejuju.com undertakes not to provide free or in exchange of information on its customers to third.